TAPL provides distinctive professional services to various companies including Financial & Management Advisory Services, Tax and Corporate Counseling, Payroll Processing Services & other relevant services like Non-Resident Taxation and FEMA, Regulatory Compliances, Start up Ventures and Assurance and Secretarial Services.
- Preparation of project report
- Loan arrangement Cash credit limit , Term Loan & Project loan
- Provide Fund & ESI Consultancy
- Import Export Code Number
- Import License related matters
- Societies and Trust Formation
- SSI Registration
- Partnership Firm Registration
- VAT Registration
- Service-Tax Registration
- Import-Export Registration
- Societies Registration
- Company Formation
Company Registration Kerala
Registering a new company in Kerala under the Companies Act of India is the primary requirement in running a business. Taxpro Advisories Private Limited (TAPL) is one among the most reputed finance service providers in India since it was established in 2001. Our services help clients achieve highly effective solutions to their business-related issues. We undertake company registration services at an affordable rate ensuring the process of registration in the least possible time frame.
Following the policies of the Union Government, the state Government of Kerala is extending assistance and support for starting up new businesses and industries in the state. To catalyse industrial development, the Kerala Government is expecting to bring Rs 1 lakh crore rupees of private investment in the next 5 years. As a result there has been a sense of enthusiasm from the part of new entrepreneurs, especially youth, to start up business houses. Irrespective of whether a manufacturing or service industry a new entrepreneur is planning to start, it has to be registered as a company under Companies Act.
A ‘Limited Company’ is a business organisation registered under Companies Act, 1956 for performing business activity and administered by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs through offices of the Registrar of Companies (ROC) in each state.
Private Company Registration
A 'Private Limited Company' refers to a company formed with at least two members and two Directors. The maximum number of members can be up to 50.
A'Private Limited' company is registered under the Companies Act, 1956 and is the most commonly incorporated business organisation in India. It is generally called as a 'Private Company'.
Guidelines for registering a Private Limited Company in Kerala
- Minimum number of shareholders is 2 and maximum is 50.
- Minimum paid-up capital must be Rs.1 Lakh.
- Minimum number of directors is 2.
- Transfer of shares can be done as per the articles of the company.
- The company can’t accept deposits of the public. It can accept loans and deposits only from its shareholders, directors and directors' relatives.
- It cannot issue shares to the public.
- The name of the company should end with 'Private Limited'
Public Company Registration
A public limited company has a wider coverage than a private limited company. Commonly companies requiring huge capital investment from a large number of shareholders opt for registration as a Public Limited Company.
Guidelines for registering a Public Limited Company in Kerala
- Minimum number of members is 7. There is no restriction for maximum number of shareholders.
- Minimum number of directors is 3. The proposed director must have a DIN allotted by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India.
- A public company can issue shares to public subject to the compliance of the Companies Act and other regulations.
- It can accept deposits from public subject to the compliance of the Companies Act and other regulations.
- Activities are subject to compliance of the restrictive provisions of the Companies Act.